Thursday, October 27, 2005

hi God, it's me, are You there?

When you are weak, He is powerful.

"...when we are most conscious of impotence,

God is often most powerfully present.

Don't look for greater things.

Don't look for things other than they are.

Don't set your expectations on some great vision

or on some great experience.

And don't expect anything outward,

for the God who hides Himself is at work within your life,

and He is working mightily.

Your responsibility is to cooperate with Him

by responding to His voice within -- that 'still small voice,'

that voice that seems so much a part of your own feelings

that you scarcely recognize it as a voice at all.

To that voice, registered in the deepest depths of your being,

you must say, 'Amen,'

for there , secretly and ceaselessly,

the God who hides Himself is working."

Witness Lee


2 Corinthians 12:9 & 10 (9) And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger r.fuel said...

Thanks for the reminder. I needed that today.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home