Saturday, September 09, 2006

i-ee speak-ee english...

I have been asked twice in the last few months about teaching English in Asia. I get the idea that they think quite highly of the teaching perfession over there. And when they hear that I have my teaching credentials, they oo-and-awh over it and almost beg me to go teach there. Appearantly it's in high demand and an incredible opportunity to pay off my student loans. I've thought about it before, but to be truthful it's been a passing thought. But recently I have been considering the weight of my loans, and welcoming the idea of change (imagine that, I'm admitting that a change sounds appealing). Of course, I may get over there and feel completely different about it, but one of my good friends has also been thinking about doing such an adventure... and I can't help but think that having a buddy there with me would help cushion any fears that I would have doing it alone. Well, it's still all just a passing thought, but one that I am beginning to entertain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home